As most of you know, I am the head coach for the Logan High Hi-Lo's. Lisa Preece and I decided to co-coach the girls this year then I'll take over next year. I have to say this has been the biggest challenge I've ever faced. They are all fantastic girls and I really love coaching them. Watch for updates on our competitions!!!!!Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Logan High Hi-Lo's!!
As most of you know, I am the head coach for the Logan High Hi-Lo's. Lisa Preece and I decided to co-coach the girls this year then I'll take over next year. I have to say this has been the biggest challenge I've ever faced. They are all fantastic girls and I really love coaching them. Watch for updates on our competitions!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is awesome, you go girl!!
Jade!! update would ya? Hey i just found out your rentin from my in-laws!! they are awesome people!! see you soon. XOXO
TAG YOUR IT! Check my blog for what questions you have to answer. Then post them on your blog.
Post a Comment