You Are An INFP |
![]() The Idealist You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world. Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships. It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you. But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards. You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings. At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist. How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak |
Friday, November 21, 2008
ha.. wow. somethings are very true..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I thought this was a fun test. I'm glad you did it!
GOOOOOOOO UTES!!!!! BYU WHAT???? Jesus Love U!!!
jade what your e-mail so i can add you to my blog? email me it kimsoccer14@hotmail.com
So I'm guessing you got a new number or something cause I text what I thought was your number to get your address but I guess it wasn't you. ha ha anyways whats your address so I can send you an invite. Or do you want me to just send it with your parents? Let me know! Love ya
Post a Comment